Keep your independence whether you are:
- recovering from surgery
- undergoing long term therapy for chronic illness, or
- needing a helping hand upon occassion.
Personal Care Services
- bathing or showering
- grooming and dressing
- incontinence care
- medication reminders
- phone call checks
Daily Living Assistance
- light housekeeping
- meal preparation
- changing linens
- errands and shopping
- laundry and ironing
- recreational activities
- overseeing home deliveries
- vendor communications
- watering plants
Our staff is committed to assisting patients and caregivers with life’s transitions.
Why Choose Us
- No contracts
- Time/Schedule is flexible
- Experienced, licensed, personable care
- Every client receives a complete in home evaluation by a Registered Nurse.
- Care Plans are individualized to meet your personal needs
- We are a licensed, bonded and insured agency
It’s been a few weeks now since mom moved to Amelia. We miss her. I have a hard time going into her room. We miss her caregiver and your whole crew of dedicated staff. Thank you so much for your devoted care of momma. If it had not been for you, we could not have made it for the years we did.
God bless you all and thank you for all you have done.”