Did You Know
HCC Personal Care provides the following benefits that you cannot receive with an individual caregiver:
- Emergency backup: make one phone call.
- We are bonded and insured, giving you peace of mind.
- Quality Control and Supervision of Staff:
- All cases are carefully monitored through regular random quality assurance checks
- Caregivers receive ongoing training
- All caregivers are properly screened.
About Our Staff
- Past employment verification through reference checks
- Criminal background checks through the state police department and driving record from the DMV
- We withold federal, state and payroll taxes so you don’t worry with administrative hassles
- ALL of our caregivers are fully covered under workman’s compensation insurance
- We also continue to educate our caregivers on an ongoing basis to ensure quality care.
You are not alone.
- The fastest growing segment of the population is the 85+ age group. This group’s population will double to 6.7 million in the next 15 years.
- In a 2000 AARP nationwide survey of Americans aged 55 and older, 89% said they “strongly agree” that they want to stay in their homes. That percentage shot to 95% for those 75 and older.
- 75% of assisted living residents could be living at home with little help.
- 62% of adult children do not live in the same community as their aging parents.
- In 1997, nearly 1 in 4 U.S. households was involved in helping care for an individual 50 years of age or older.
- An estimated 12.1 million Americans need assistance from others to carry out everyday activities.
Find a location near you