HCC Personal Care is dedicated to providing quality personal care at affordable rates in the comfort and security of your own home. Services are based on an individualized care plan that best suits your personal needs.
Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- bathing or showering
- grooming and dressing
- incontinence care
- medication reminders
- transferring (walking)
Assistance with Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
- changing linens
- errands and shopping
- laundry and ironing
- light dusting/vacuuming
- meal preparation
- phone call assistance
All of our caregivers have completed a state-approved PCA training program and work under the supervision of a registered nurse. Assistance is available 24 hours a day or on an hourly basis. We offer temporary personal care services, long-term care and relief for family members.
“Thank you so much for your devoted care of mamma. If not for your caregivers, we would not have made it for the years we did. God bless and thank you for all you have done.”
You are not alone
An estimated 12.1 million Americans need assistance from others to carry out everyday activities. 75% of assisted living residents could be living at home with little help.
If you are feeling…
- A decrease in your mobility and health
- The inability to keep up with your daily activities and household duties
- The stress from your family while they struggle to help you meet your daily needs
- The loss of your independence and your ability to remain in your own home
- A decreased social life due to your lack of independence
We can help you overcome these issues and maintain an independent lifestyle.